PETERSBURG — Charles D. “Shorty” Kramer, 79, died at 4 p.m. Sunday at Amber Manor in Petersburg. Graveside services will be held at 3 p.m. Thursday at Willis Cemetery in Petersburg, with Dr. Charles Baxter officiating. Visitation is from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday at Harris Funeral Home.
Sept. 4, 1933 - Sept. 30, 1012
- Local News
- Local Sports
Madison, WC and 1993
While everyone in Indiana certainly knows the story of the Zeller brothers and the impact they have had on Washington, several sets of brothers once dominated the basketball landscape in Daviess County.
- Freedom win first game of summer
- Like enjoys summer Freedom
- Edmiston swings away
- The Heat need more from LeBron
- Madison, WC and 1993
- The "Z" Watch
Wolves work out ex-Indiana center Cody Zeller
The Minnesota Timberwolves are evaluating former Indiana center Cody Zeller, among their prospects for the NBA draft.
Zeller worked out for Wolves officials Wednesday, one of several big men who showed their skills on the team's practice court.
- Tyler Zeller among 27 invited to USA Basketball summer minicamp
- IU still working towards sixth banner
- Zeller declares for NBA
- Washington shows support for Zeller
- Wolves work out ex-Indiana center Cody Zeller
VIDEO: NSA director says 50 plots foiled
General Keith Alexander says two recently disclosed surveillance programs on international communications are critical in the terrorism fight.
June 18, 2013 1 Photo
- Called 'Next Stephen Hawking,' teen is perfect on math exam
- Bakery mix-up goes viral after cat drawn on girl's head
- VIDEO: NSA director says 50 plots foiled
- State News
Prison sentence of 12-year-old prompts new juvenile sentencing law
Three years ago, when 12-year-old Paul Henry Gingerich became the youngest person in Indiana ever sent to prison as an adult, his story gained international attention and sparked questions about whether children belong behind bars with grown-up offenders.
- Ritz orders independent analysis of ISTEP results
- State won’t use free lunch program as poverty indicator
- Prison sentence of 12-year-old prompts new juvenile sentencing law